The recently opened Fleet Feet in Mount Pleasant, which happens to be the chain’s 100th location. As stated on the website:
“At Fleet Feet Sports, you will find a welcoming environment where runners, walkers, and fitness enthusiasts of all abilities receive unparalleled service and support. Fleet Feet Sports’ philosophy is to help you find the right ”FIT” in every facet of your active lifestyle.
Whether you walk, run, or simply need a good-fitting pair of shoes, the educators at Fleet Feet Sports will work with you to evaluate your foot’s gait and natural biomechanics to help you select a shoe that offers the best fit and function for you.”
I visited the new sport accessory store today and I was impressed by the variety and quality of their products.
- The store is so bright and cheery, with a friendly staff and a welcoming atmosphere.
- They have an amazing wall of bras, with different styles, sizes, and colors to suit every need.
- The dressing rooms are cute and spacious, with mirrors and hooks to hang your clothes.
- The shoes are fantastic, with brands like Nike, Adidas, and Reebok.
- They also have great gear and accessories, such as bags, hats, gloves, and water bottles. I even picked up a new Nathan Phantom pack to hold my keys, phone, shot bloks, etc while I run.
- They also had yummy eats for the VIP event, such as sandwiches, salads, and cupcakes. I highly recommend this store to anyone who loves sport and fitness.
I finished most of the preparations for our dinner gathering yesterday. I prepared three lasagnas: one Italian and two Mexican.